REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
Training classes are held at Lucky Dawg Daycare & Training Center. To register and make payment for your class, please visit our Nose Work page.
• All dogs are required to be up to date on vaccinations.
• Puppies are required to have their first two Distemper/Parvo vaccinations and a Bordetella vaccination.
• Adult dogs are required to show proof of Rabies and Distemper/Parvo vaccinations or proof of titer testing.
• Please bring your records to the orientation.
CHILDREN IN CLASS
All family members are encouraged to attend group classes. In the interest of safety for all humans and canines, please follow these guidelines:
• Children must be under parental control at all times. Unless a child is training the family dog, he/she must remain seated during class.
• Parents must supervise their children during the entire class with children under 10 having another adult supervising them.
• No running or yelling will be permitted.
• Children should not approach or pet other dogs in class.